Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did today count?

Many of us had the opportunity today to make a difference somewhere, someway, or somehow. I know that personally looking back at the days events, there had to be some difference made, and not just talking about personal growth. I'm saying "did I make the things I chose to do today count?"

Think back to the last time you felt down in the dumps. Yeah your friends tried their best to cheer you up, but do you really remember that working?  For me the answer is "NO."  I know for me, I had to get over myself and look for an opportunity to serve someone else or do something that made a difference in someone else's life.

I think this is exactly the example God wanted us to see in the life of His Son Jesus Christ. As Jesus was praying in the garden, He was in torment, knowing the events that were about to take place. He even asked His Daddy, "please say no," but after he pleaded with His Father, He realized and still knew that to get over this torment and pain, He needed to love and serve others. Ultimately, He gave His life for you and I.

What a great way to determine whether our day truly counted! So I ask you, "Did You Make Today Count?"

I would love to hear your stories as to who and how you served someone today! Thank You Jesus for Your example.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment